Thursday, June 7, 2012

This morning I met an old student of mine, Ebtisam Khan. We had tea at one of my favorite spots in Union Square, Emporio Rulli. We spoke about her education at FIDM and her search for her dream job. Ebtisam graduated from FIDM with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and an AA in Merchandise Marketing. She is now realizing she would like to be a stylist or a visual merchandiser. She is searching for an internship or a full-time job. She is open to living in San Francisco, LA or New York. The joys of being young and going after your passion. She knows she loves clothes and that her favorite designer is Chanel. I know that Ebtisam will be successful in the fashion industry and I can't wait to see what she does. It has been such a pleasure to work with Ebtisam and guide her through her education and help her find a job. I wish her the BEST of Luck. xxxx Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment